Syllabus for UPSC 2018 IAS,IPS,IFS
IAS Preliminary Examination Paper 1 and 2 (Updated)
Syllabus for the reputed IAS exam schedule on JUNE 3 2018 is most requested.You must download and read the syllabus very carefully and start your preparations accordingly. IAS Prelims Exam has two compulsory papers with MCQ Questions of 200 marks each. There is no Official Cut-off, and you must quality in both the papers.Cut off depends upon the competition & Number of vacancies.
UPSC Paper I – (200 marks) Duration : Two hours
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development -Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialisation
- General Science.
IAS Preliminary Examination CSAT Paper – 2 (APTITUDE)
Paper II- (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).