DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 30 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
Privilege to legislator
- Recently Karnataka assembly sentenced two journalist that raise the question about what constitute legislative privilege.
- Speaker of house have power to decide legislative privilege but there should be regulation because assembly cant work as court
- Parliament should form regulations on what should constitute privilege
- In india constitution idea of privilege draw from England to make legislator free to vote and speak in house
- Parliament under 105 and assembly under 194 of constitution provide following privileges
(a) provide freedom of speech in Parliament subject to other provisions of the Constitution and standing orders of the House;
(b) give immunity for all speeches and votes in Parliament from judicial scrutiny; and
(c) allow Parliament (and State legislatures) to codify the privileges, and until then, have the same privileges as the British Parliament had in 1950.
The doklam dispute
- It is tri junction dispute area among Bhutan, india and china that is also donglang in china
- This area locally called chumbi valley and now under control of china
- Bhutan claim sovereignty over this area
- China alleged that indian troop entering in china from this area so china also stop man sarovar tourist way from nathu la pass in Sikkim that is easy way to go Kailash mountain
Goods and service tax network [GSTN]
- It is not for profit organization owned by private financial institute and government will provide digital infrastructure for GST system
- It is now operational but not taken security clearance from home ministry and every that kind of joint venture have to take this clearance
- State government and union territory also have stake in GSTN
Sale of air india
- Air india resale of stock given approval that was long stated demand to make air india efficient and profitable
- Loss making luxurious service provide unit is not good for public finance management because that event led to subsidy to richer as only richer person able to travel in plane
- Government can give that amount to railway or any other welfare activity
- To get good price of selling government should bring open to all [ citizen plus foreign investor ]
- ISRO launched GSAT 19 successfully
- It is launch from French guinea with collaboration of European space agency ariane
- It is communication satellite will be useful in broadcasting and telecommunication
- It is launched in geosynchronous transfer orbit
Current Affairs Prelims Quiz
Q.1 consider the following statement about privilege of assembly
- state and central assembly both have privilege under constitution
- what constitute privilege to be decided by speaker of house
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.2 which of the following constitute privilege of assembly
- freedom of speech
- freedom of vote
- freedom from judicial scrutiny
A. 1 2 only
B. 2 3 only
C. 1 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.3 consider the following statement about dokalam dispute
- it si tri junction area of china india and Bhutan
- this region now under control of china
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.4 chumbi valley situated in____
Q.5 consider the following statement about goods and service tax network
- it is non for profit organization
- it is fully owned by government of india and state
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: [email protected]