DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 25 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
- It is marshal arts from kerala.
- It is kerala indigenous practices that root goes back in five hundred year.
- It is conserved with Guru Shisya tradition.
- It is combination of step and posture.
- Kalari means in Malayalam is training hall or school.
Nuclear supplier group [NSG]
- It is multilateral body in transfer of nuclear weapon and technology
- This group was created in response to india’s nuclear test in 1974
- Currently have 48 member and work with consensus
- Member can inter transfer their technology
Office of profit
- It is one of the disqualification major higher post in government like president and governor
- Office of profit generally means post in which holder of post can take decision that include profit or loss decision
- Minister in state does not mean person holding office of profit
- Matter regarding particular post is for profit or not then decision of president is final
The craze of gluten free
- Recently there is trend of gluten free food but we have to discuss regarding that with higher focus on some area
- Intestine or celiac diseases are likely when person consume gluten
- Among possiblesymptoms: abdominal pain, bloating, gas, chronic diarrhea, or constipation; chronic fatigue, anaemia, unexplained weight loss, ormuscle cramps; missed periods,infertility or recurrent miscarriage; vitamin deficiencies, discoloured tooth enamel, bone loss and
Amarnath Yatra: NDMA conducts mock exercises to improve preparedness [ PIB]
- This point come under sustainable tourism practices as in previous year we have seen incident in kedarnath flood
- Government first should take step in regard to preventive step to improve tourist safety
- Ecological balance should be maintained as most of Himalayan tourist places are also sensitive to ecology
- Disaster is also one of worst incident to environment and tourist so government should organize such kind of deal by time
- Mock also give us idea about what lack in our rapid relief action and what we can do to improve situation.
Current affairs Quiz
Q.1 consider the following statement about kalariyapattu is/are correct
- it is marshal dance from Kerala
- it has root in east Asia was bring there by chola king
- it is forwarded with guru shisya tradition
1 2 only
1 3 only
2 3 only
all of the above
Q.2 consider the following statement about nuclear supplier group is/are correct
- it has been established in reply of india nuclear test in 1974
- In this group decision taken based on consensus
Q.3 consider the following statement about office of profit is/are correct
- minister in state government not come under definition of office of profit
- decision on whether office of profit definition the president decision is final
Q.4 which of the following is/are symptom of gluten in food
- anemia or weight loss
- missed period
- bone loss
1 2 only
2 3 only
1 3 only
all of the above
Q.5 if one person want to go amaranth from dwarka then person have to pass from how much state including both state of place ?
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: [email protected]