DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for MAY 5 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a new initiative and your feedbacks will be appreciated. Shoot your feedbacks at [email protected]
Dictionary of indian metrological department
Swachh Survekshan [PIB]
Swachh Survekshan-2017 commissioned by the Ministry of Urban Development
Aimed at capturing improvement in sanitation scenario, primarily based on making cities and towns Open Defecation Free and improvement in processing of municipal solid waste.
Criteria and important components of sanitation related aspects used for the Survey are:
Solid Waste Management including Door-to-Door collection, Processing and Disposal, ODF status etc
Quality Council of India which conducted the survey
Separate high court for state.
Indian judiciary have integrated feature which means that there are no power distribution structure like center & state legislative and executive.
Many states of india doesn’t have separate high court
Eg: Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh have combined court
For creation of new high courts, parliament bill is needed
Parliament can also increase/decrease powers of high court or supreme court.
India and six other member of the SAARC will jointly launch satellite.
This mission will be completed by the ISRO.
This satellite will help in climate change, resources management and other information purpose.
It will be launched with the help of GSLV-F09.
This will also help in disaster management, communication, telemedicine.
Pakistan is not a member of this project.
Bionic is the synthetic replica of the human or animal organ that can work similarly.
Bionic made with highly flexible technology.
Tthis will help people with disabilities.
This technology now under testing phase & will become reality soon.
E-vin program [PIB]
eVIN (Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network) is an indigenously developed technology system of India.
This digitizes vaccine stocks and monitors the temperature of the cold chain through a smartphone application.
The innovative eVIN is presently being implemented across twelve states in India.
eVIN aims to support the Government of India’s Universal Immunization Programme by providing real-time information on vaccine stocks and flows, and storage temperatures across all cold chain points in these states.
The technological innovation is implemented by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
To facilitate evidence-based decision-making by making available online real-time information on vaccine stocks and storage temperature through the eVIN application software and temperature loggers;
Governance: to ensure efficient vaccine logistics management by systemizing record keeping through standardizing stock and distribution registers.
Human Resources: to empower the states cold chain network by building the capacities of government cold chain handlers.
CURRENT AFFAIRS PRELIMS QUIZ
Q.1 consider the following statement about heat wave condition
1. there are different criteria for plain, coastal and hill area
2. IMD give forecast about heat wave
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.2 consider the following statement about swacchta sarvekshan .Which of these is/are right
1. it is conducted by ministry of urban development
2. open defecation free status have highest wieghtage
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.3 which of the following have power to establish new high court
A. supreme court
B. state assembly
Q.4 consider the following statement about satellite which launched by SAARC group recently:
1. it is launched by ISRO
2. this satellite launched with GSLV f09
3. satellite will help in navigation and positioning system
A. 1 and 2 only
B. 1 and 3 only
C. 2 and 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.5 consider the following statement about electronic vaccine intelligent network
1. it is indigenously developed technique in india
2. this implemented by united nation development program
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- PRELIMS 90 DAYS TEST SERIES is the most rated service from us which allows you to cover full UPSC prelims syllabus in just 90 days with proper revision. This include 29 Quality tests and revision series with performance analysis.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: [email protected]