Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2017 opened link to update Detailed Application form called DAF in general for all cleared prelims 2017.Detailed instructions and procedures explained in this article.
HOW TO FILL Detailed Application Form [DAF]
CLICK HERE to download APPLICATION FORMS & DETAILED instructions(pdf)
Find the forms in the pdf & upload it .
Rs.200 fees for general (Fee exceptions are similar to terms in prelims).
Last date: AUGUST 31 till 6 PM
Nb: Dont wait for last minute to submit; Do as soon as possible.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OF CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAMINATION, 2017
1. The Main Examination in the scheme of the Civil Services Examination, 2017 for the services and posts mentioned in preamble to the Rules will be held from 28th OCTOBER, 2017. The detailed Time Table of Examination has already been uploaded on the Commission’s website.
2. The Main Examination will be held at following Centres:— Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram and Vijayawada.
In the interest of coordinated and secured logistics, the Commission may not operate Centres where the number of candidates is very low. In such cases, the Commission may allot nearest Centres to the candidates.
3. The Centres and the dates of holding the Main Examination as mentioned above are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. While every effort will be made to allot the candidate to the Centre of his choice, the Commission may, at their discretion allot a different Centre or a new Centre that may be opened when circumstances so warrant.
4.1. The qualified candidate seeking admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination must apply online through the Commission’s website by filling the Detailed Application Form (DAF) and uploading the scanned copies of the required document within the prescribed time limit so that DAF is submitted by the applicant on time. However, the OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates will be required to fill the OBC proforma along with the Detailed Application Form, on line.
4.2. THE CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THEY BE ALLOWED TO CHANGE IN CENTER, OPTIONAL SUBJECT, INDIAN LANGUAGE PAPER (PAPER-A) AND MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION THEY HAVE INDICATED IN THEIR FILLED ONLINE CS (P) APPLICATION FORM.
4.3. NO REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL OF CANDIDATURE RECEIVED FROM A CANDIDATE AFTER HE / SHE HAS SUBMITTED HIS/HER APPLICATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
5 FEE: Candidates applying (Except Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Main) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/RuPay 2 Credit/Debit card.
Have some queries beyond these?
Feel Free to Comment below /mail us at [email protected]
DON’T BE SELFISH..SHARE WITH FRIENDS.
If you are new here, DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- PRELIMS 2018 TEST SERIES is the most rated service from us which allows you to cover full UPSC prelims syllabus with proper revision. This include 30 Quality tests and revision series with performance analysis.Cost to mark ratio makes it more valuable.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: [email protected]