DAILY UPSC ANSWER WRITING SERIES –MASTERing UPSC
MAY 3 – Questions for Answer Writing
IAS TODAY MASTER 2017- THE FIRST & ONLY WEB PORTAL FOR UPSC IAS ANSWER WRITING WITH REVIEW & PERFORMANCE TRACKING.
DAILY QUESTION WILL BE UPDATED BEFORE 8:00 AM DAILY
For ANSWER REVIEW – Subject must be : review_ Date (send to [email protected])
General Studies -01
Syllabus area: Post independence consolidation,Modern india from 18th century until present Significant events,personalities,issues
Q1: Relations between India and Pakistan have been complex due to a number of historical and political events.Discuss major issues & events in the relation.(200 words)
Reference: TODAYS MASTER MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 9)
General Studies -02
Syllabus area: Interlinked Question-“Statutory, regulatory and various quasi-judicial bodies”mentioned in GS2 syllabus, Securities and Exchange Board of India can be asked not only in GS3 but also in GS2 as well
Q2. Having decided to allow options trading in commodities, SEBI will have to tighten the regulations to rein in rampant speculation.comment(200 words)
Reference: TODAYS MASTER MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 2)
General Studies -03
Syllabus area: Indian economy and issues related to planning,Government budgeting.
Q3: While the idea of agricultural taxing is reasonable, the issue is so political that it will automatically ring in negative points for the implementer.Should we tax agriculture and how ? (200 words)
Reference: TODAYS MASTER MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 7)
General Studies -04
Syllabus area: Essence,determinants and consequences of ethics in human actions,Dimensions of ethics.
Q4: We condemn the barbaric act of the killing of two Indian soldiers on the Indian side of the Line of Control (LoC) and their bodies being mutilated by Pakistani combatants.If you were in a position of decision making;How will you respond? Explain
Reference: TODAYS MASTER MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 4)
So Don’t wast any more time;START DRAFTING ANSWERS IN RECOMMENDED WORDS LIMIT & mail it to [email protected] and wait for the Magic..
Happy Learning;Keep visiting MASTERS 2017 & Stay in Track for UPSC 2017.
QUESTION WILL BE UPDATED before 8:00 AM DAILY.
COMMENTS ARE CLOSED; MAIL YOUR ANSWERS SOON FOR REVIEW.
DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- PRELIMS 90 DAYS TEST SERIES is the most rated service from us which allows you to cover full UPSC prelims syllabus in just 90 days with proper revision. This include 29 Quality tests and revision series with performance analysis.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: [email protected]