DAILY HINDU NOTES and PIB daily notes on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JULY 21 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption.
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
Cloudburst in Himalayan region
- Himalayan region is facing problem of cloud burst frequently.
- Due to height of Himalaya, clouds have to go upward.
- With increase in height ; temperature will go down.
- At a point cloud capacity become optimum and burst suddenly.
- This kind of incidence makes disaster because sudden break washed away area like dam broke out
Post of president of india
Ram Nath Kovind enters Rashtrapati Bhavan with big win
India’s 14th President gets 65.6% of votes to beat joint Opposition candidate Meira Kumar
- President of india is head of state elected by electoral college.
- This electoral college consist of elected members of parliament an legislative assembly of state.
- Person should have at least qualification of being member of lok sabha.
- President voting to be done with single transferable vote and candidate have to get majority of vote to be elected.
- President can be removed from office with procedure mentioned in constitution.
HIV infection and treatment
- HIV patient have many problem like diagnosis on time, social exclusion, access to medicine..etc
- To solve this problem indian Pharma played vital role and made access to medicine very easy.
- Government and many organization using marketing as means to increasing awareness about disease.