UPSC MAINS ANSWER REVIEW WITH DAILY WRITING-JUNE 22 2017 Questions
DAILY UPSC ANSWER WRITING SERIES WITH EXPERT REVIEW –MASTERing UPSC
JUNE 22 – Questions for Answer Writing
IAS TODAY MASTER 2017- THE FIRST & ONLY WEB PORTAL FOR UPSC IAS ANSWER WRITING WITH REVIEW & PERFORMANCE TRACKING.
Nb: For ANSWER REVIEW – upload answer in your user dashboard;If you hadn’t yet joined then enroll from below. (you can also submit answers through other recommended modes.)
General Studies -01
Syllabus area:Application level question.There is a link between climate & international relations
Q1: India’s PM could return as a legitimate climate hero from US. Examine the paris treaty on climate change and approach of developing and developed countries towards it.
Source: Indian Express,The hindu, Times of india.
Reference: EDITORIAL MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 2,3,4)
General Studies -02
Syllabus area:Important international institutions,agencies,and fora-their structure and mandate.
Q2: India moved up six ranks to 60th in the 2017 Global Innovation Index compared to last year.Discuss the relevance of index & paradox where the country has become the third-largest start-up ecosystem, but lacks successful innovation.(200 words)
Reference: EDITORIAL MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 14)
General Studies -03
Syllabus area: Indian economy and issues related to planning,mobilization of resources,growth.Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
Q3 : Critical components of core inflation have shown a sustained decline over the last few months. This is what the RBI has to consider? Discuss.(200 words)
Source: The Business Standard
General Studies -04
Syllabus area: Essence,determinants and consequences of ethics in human actions,Dimensions of ethics.
Q4: Its said that “Time for some introspection within the judiciary on the manner in which judges are chosen is reached. That someone as ill-suited to judicial office as Justice Karnan entered the superior judiciary exposes the inadequacies of the collegium system .Critically comment(150 words)
So Don’t wast any more time;START DRAFTING ANSWERS IN RECOMMENDED WORDS LIMIT & UPLOAD IT IN YOUR DASHBOARD and wait for the Magic..
Happy Learning;Keep visiting MASTERS 2017 & Stay in Track for UPSC 2017.
QUESTION WILL BE UPDATED before 8:00 AM DAILY.
COMMENTS ARE CLOSED; UPLOAD YOUR ANSWERS SOON FOR REVIEW IN 60 MINUTES.
DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in