DAILY UPSC ANSWER WRITING SERIES WITH EXPERT REVIEW –MASTERing UPSC
JUNE 21 – Questions for Answer Writing
IAS TODAY MASTER 2017- THE FIRST & ONLY WEB PORTAL FOR UPSC IAS ANSWER WRITING WITH REVIEW & PERFORMANCE TRACKING.
Nb: For ANSWER REVIEW – upload answer in your user dashboard;If you hadn’t yet joined then enroll from below. (No other modes are accepted for next 12 hours)
General Studies -01
Syllabus area:Mid-18th century – Present (significant events, personalities, issues); Freedom Struggle (various stages, important contributors from different parts of the country
Q1: The third battle of Panipat was fought in 1761. Why were so many empire-shaking battles fought at Panipat? (200 words)
Source : UPSC 2014
Reference:Previous year questions 2014
Syllabus area:Important geophysical phenomena and changes in critical geographical features.
Q2: The Heat waves that proceds the ongoing monsoons with odisha particularly witnessing series of heat related death.Tiny temperature rise can make mass death twice as likely;unchecked emission can expose 3/4th of humanity to deadly heat waves. Comment(200 words)
Reference: EDITORIAL MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 6)
General Studies -02
Syllabus area: India & its neighborhood relation.
Q3: Being a buffer state between india & china,Nepal is strategically important.With China’s influence growing in Nepal, India should think strategically, while flexing its economic muscle in the region (200 words)
Reference: EDITORIAL MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 8)
General Studies -03
Syllabus area: Indian economy and issues related to planning,mobilization of resources,growth.Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
Q4 : It is said that “The bank deposit insurance cover offered in India is pitifully low and out of sync with the push towards a cashless economy .Critically comment(200 words)
Source: The Business line
General Studies -04
Syllabus area: Essence,determinants and consequences of ethics in human actions,Dimensions of ethics.
Q5: The question of whether India should allow commercial production of GM crops has been one of the more enduring public policy debates over the last decade-and-a half. After the approval of Bt cotton in 2002, the attempt to bring Bt Brinjal into commercial production faced serious resistance in 2010.Discuss the ethical concerns.(150 words)
So Don’t wast any more time;START DRAFTING ANSWERS IN RECOMMENDED WORDS LIMIT & UPLOAD IT IN YOUR DASHBOARD and wait for the Magic..
Happy Learning;Keep visiting MASTERS 2017 & Stay in Track for UPSC 2017.
QUESTION WILL BE UPDATED before 8:00 AM DAILY.
COMMENTS ARE CLOSED; UPLOAD YOUR ANSWERS SOON FOR REVIEW IN 60 MINUTES.
DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in