[PIB notes, Hindu notes & Prelims quiz] IASTODAY DAILY CAPSULE-JUNE 27 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 27 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
Spider web can cause allergy
- Study by botanist show fungal and polan in sample that can cause skin disease and allergy.
- Allergies are HYPER reaction of the immune system in number of way to triggers called allergens.
GST with new age
- As GST will come into existence in a few days, india will transform into new era of economic development and public finance.
- GST will affect every corner of country as this tax to be imposed from match box to gold but alcohol and petroleum is exception to this tax system.
- It is digital, modern, transparent and easy to understand taxation system.
- GST system have multi rate and multiple category system that is not as per promised one tax one nation principle.
- In this system states have to give up their power to impose VAT that led to lack of financial federalism.
- This is indirect tax;which means poor and wealthy are affected equally that called regressive tax system in language of public finance.
Atmospheric carbon dioxide
- Satellite data show that concentration of carbon dioxide is highest over northern state while southern peninsula have lower ratio.
- Reason for this high concentration is not clear yet but lack of carbon sink, more sources of pollution like forest fire.
- Level of carbon dioxide increase in winter due to lack vegetation and effect of anti cyclonic situation.
Gravitational wave and neutrino project
- Gravitational wave was defined by Einstein that this is a wave that can travel at speed of light and can produced by collision of two heavy object like black hole.
- Gravitational wave first detected by LIGO.
- The only other particles that can zip through the universe at speeds very close to that of light are called neutrinos.
- The biggest nuclear reactor that most life on earth derives energy is from the sun.
- Like all nuclear reactors, in addition to giving out energy (heat and light), the sun also emits neutrinos.
Justice P N Bhagvati : the person who changed judiciary
- As indira gandhi in politics, P N Bhagvati was most influential person in judiciary.
- Justice Bhagvati derive the line in what constituent the vital part of judiciary and what to do know.
- But now reality is that judiciary working on marginal cases but not core issue that country now facing.
- Bhagvati has started innovative idea of public interest litigation that changed the whole right to get justice
- Bhagvati also proposed idea of nyay panchayat to solve problem of judicial accessibility
- Lok adalat has been set up at lowest level to increase judiciary speed and lower down burden of court
- In Minerva mils case bhagvati awarded that DPSP is above than fundamental right
Current affairs Quiz
Q.1 which of the following come under exemption list of GST
A. 1 2 only
B. 2 3 only
C. 1 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.2 consider the following statement about carbon concentration
- There is higher concentration in north India than south india
- More concentration in winter month than in summer
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.3 consider the following statement about gravitational and neutrino waves
- Gravitational wave produces from collision of black hole
- Neutrino wave produce from nuclear action
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.4 who among the following can file public interest litigation
A. affected person
B. any person
Q.5 consider the following statement about lok adalat is/are correct
- lok adalat work on the base of natural justice principle
- order given by lok adalat can not be appeal in any court of justice
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
REFER CAPSULE ABOVE FOR EXPLANATIONS
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in