[PIB notes, Hindu notes & Prelims quiz] IASTODAY DAILY CAPSULE-JUNE 22 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 22 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
High cost of ageing
- India currently have highest demographic dividend in world.
- It can be considered as both opportunity and challenge because we have to convert it into productive one.
- In the population pyramid japan is considered as first world country facing problem related with ageing.
- Ageing needs both sympathy and economic empowerment because of physical strength at this age.
Jail to judge
- Justice karnan got jail term in contempt of court.
- Contempt of court is to damage dignity of judiciary without rational basis.
- This case show the breach of value in highest post of country that is high court judge.
- Lack of code of conduct led to this kind of behavior that make whole system with black spot.
International solar alliance and job creation
- Its founding members are india and france who gets solar light during lion share of the year.
- Most of the tropical countries are members of this initiative.
- Headquarter is at gurugram.
- As per the survey new 3 lakh job to be created with solar alliance.
Heart failure patients increasing in india
- In india, patients of diabetes and heart failure increases because of life style changes.
- Poor access to health care facility and access at later stage is major cause of concern.
- Moreover cardiac patient don’t have costly remedies or hospital cost in rural area.
- Government should focus on this trend with preventive step like making people aware about causes of this disease.
Liquefied natural gas
- This gas is becoming a new source of energy of the time
- Because of its abundant natural availability, cheaper cost and environment friendly.
- It is obtained by cooling of natural gas at -162 C.
- It is colorless, odorless and non toxic gas.
- Its combustion have less number of NOx and SOx that make environment friendly gas.
- LNG spill do not require any remediation as it evaporate immediately.
Current affairs Quiz
Q.1 consider the following statement about age pyramid is/are correct
- narrow base indicate decreasing population
- indian pyramid is with thick on middle
Q.2 which of the following consider as cost of ageing in any country
- medical cost
- dependent cost
B. 2 only
Q.3 what is hubris syndrome
A. it is situation of heart and kidney failure
B. it is situation in which people tend to earn more money with little attempt
C. it is situation in which person tend to lose psychological balance in disaster situation
D. it is situation in which person lose sympathy as get power
Q.4 consider the following statement about international solar alliance is/are correct
- it is alliance between France and india as founding member
- this include all the member country form UN
- this organization headquarter situated in gurugram
A.1 2 only
B.2 3 only
C. 1 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.5 consider the following statement about LNG is/are correct
- it is colorless, odorless and non toxic gas
- it is cheaper than any other fuel
- it is fast evaporative gas
A.1 2 only
B. 2 3 only
C. 1 3 only
D. all of the above
REFER CAPSULE ABOVE FOR explanations.
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in