[PIB notes, Hindu notes & Prelims quiz] IASTODAY DAILY CAPSULE @ 7PM-JUNE 20 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 20 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
- Election of president managed by three member body called election commission established by constitution for fair and free election practices.
- For person to be eligible for president election ; he must be an indian citizen, 35 year of age and eligible to be member of lok sabha.
- Election of president being held with system of single transferable voting system in which person have to get more than 50 % share of vote till that counting of preference being done.
- Voting value and electoral college is as follow
Legislation and legality
- Recently some cases before supreme are real test of supreme court as guardian of constitution.
- PAN and Aadhaar case presents a complex scenario of legality of money bill as Aadhaar system and person right to privacy.
- In another incident PAN has been mandatory for income tax filing under section of income tax act.
- These two cases present dilemma before court; so it is called hard cases as there is no way solution clearly.
- Making Aadhaar compulsory is unconstitutional at income tax filing because Aadhaar law also stated that enrollment for Aadhaar is voluntary for person.
Crisis in Gorkhaland
- Gorkhaland present a district of state with 2 % area and population of state but gives 15 % contribution in state revenue.
- This mismatch is revenue distribution in developmental work worsen the formula of public fund management and inclusive/equal development.
- This crisis start from time of colonialism after commercial plantation activity made regional economical empowerment
- Government formulated Gorkhaland territorial administration like body which have more regional power and autonomy than any other local body.
Lesson to investigate and prevent terror attack
- Army personal only have role to prevent potential dangerous person to country border but internal security rest with state police at local level.
- With the time of digital revolution idea which had no political or geographical border & every state government should make its police system technology savvy and skilled.
- This scorpene class submarine start its operation without AIP system that was developed by DRDO.
- Khanderi submarine named after off shore island fort of Maratha king Shivaji the great.
- Air independent propulsion is technique developed by DRDO but this submarine didn’t used it
- By that it can stay in water for longer period of time.
- In the time of disaster management some words and work have vital place like preparedness, prevention, awareness, rehabilitation etc.
- Preparedness to disaster is creative step because it can prevent harmful effect to human as well as established infrastructure
- There is also need to specify definition of disaster with changing time and nature of disaster
- It is state responsibility and citizens duty to be ready for disaster and prevent it as much as possible
- Community led mock drill is innovative idea to create environment of disaster and give people sense on how to react on that particular event.
- In india , all these work should begin with zoning of disaster and making people aware about that disaster mechanism in that particular job.
- Local body, state and center should also coordinate with each other.
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in