ARTIKA SHUKLA-Toppers strategy (AIR 4 , 2015)
UPSC PERFORMANCE GRAPH – ARTIKA SHUKLA
Attempts – first attempt (self study)
|PAPER 1 – 114.66||PAPER 2 – 152.73|
Mains and Interview marks-
|ESSAY – 139||GENERAL STUDIES 4- 106|
|GENERAL STUDIES 1- 88||OPTIONAL 1 – 144|
|GENERAL STUDIES 2- 96||OPTIONAL 2 – 142|
|GENERAL STUDIES 3- 112||INTERVIEW – 173|
Optional subject: MEDICAL SCIENCE
MAINS Total– 827 + Interview– 173 => Final– 1000
Rank – 4 .
You may like : AGAM JAIN (AIR 133)-Toppers strategy & Motivation
Daily routine for UPSC preparation
Time Management: Managed time by dividing time between static and dynamic portions. Dynamic portions should occupy largest chunk of time. Also optional subject should be given 2-3 hours each day after Prelims.
For Prelims Read the basic books. Solved about 30-40 test papers from different coachings. Was regular with current affairs.
For Main Examination: More time was devoted to preparation of dynamic content. Greater time given to optional subject Practiced answer writing regularly.
The secret of success: Hard work, self-confidence and blessings of elders
Driving Force: The diversity of scope in civil services, the opportunity to work for the underprivileged and to touch the lives of many people
UPSC INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
Personality Test is the most whimsical part of the entire process. Try not to depend on it at all. The Mains Exam is what gets you in the final list. Give it your best shot!!
Interview Questions -I built up my confidence and conviction.
Interview Board: Mr. Vinay Mittal
I gave 2 mocks each at Vaji and Samkalp.
The only useful piece of advice I can give you about PT is that more than the content of your answers, your conviction and your confidence matters.
Try building them up.
Presentation:Do not be biased. This point cannot be stressed enough. Whatever you say, make sure you have logical reasons supporting it. The interview is not a place to exhibit your prejudices or dogmatic thinking. Be open to new ideas or interjections by the board members. Try to be polite and accept your mistakes if pointed out. Please do not guess answers to factual questions. It is acceptable to say “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I am unable to recall the answer to this.” and move on to the next question.
Trust me when I say, The panel does not wish to test your knowledge. It just wants to see if you can handle pressure or not.
So be calm and confident. Don’t buckle under pressure. State your points politely. The content does not matter much.
Eldest brother Gaurav Shukla had cracked UPSC Civil Services in 2012 and got IAS.
Artika has completed her education from Maulana Azad Medical College and she were pursuing medicine from Chandigarh but she opted out of the course after the 4 months to start her journey far IAS many told he that it was a wrong decision She should think about her decision again but she had the support of her brother who is also an IAS OF THE BATCH 2012. She didn’t need any coaching as she had got the material for her studies from the brother itself so she was quite satisfied but later on in the month of august she joint for test series and for the mock interviews.
Special credits & thanks to ARTIKA SUKLA
If you are new here, DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- PRELIMS 90 DAYS TEST SERIES is the most rated service from us which allows you to cover full UPSC prelims syllabus in just 90 days with proper revision. This include 29 Quality tests and revision series with performance analysis.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in