UPSC mnemonics useful for the civil services examination
UPSC IAS is the toughest exam in india & we need smart work to be in list out of 12 lakh aspirants who apply for upsc. Here are some smart work mnemonics for faster learning & remembering concepts for upsc civil services examination.
JUICE GF: Mnemonic for G7 economies:-
All G7 countries are wealthy nations. So, they all drink JUICE & have GF (girlfriend).
I- Italy (not India, plz pay attention)
C- Canada (not China, plz pay attention)
E- England (United Kingdom)
Note: (i) European Union is also a part of this group which is represented by above mentioned European Countries.
(ii) Intially, it was G6, when formed in 1975. Later, in 1976, Canada was added. And again in 1997, Russia was added. So, it became G8. But, due to annexation of Crimea in 2014, Russia was suspended and hence it became G7.
BaChPaN –To remember length of boundary india shares in decreasing order-Bangladesh, China, Pakistan, Nepal.
PATNA : To remember Missiles under integrated program.
MBBS PAIN: Trick to Remember SAARC Countries–
GPRS: Harappa civilization’s important places
CBI : Human started using metals in sequence
ExCuSe ME : Indirect taxes
Ex= Excise Duty
Cu = Customs Duty
Se = Service Tax
M = Motor vehicle tax
E = Entertainment Tax
SEED : Countries collectively called as Horn of Africa-
JUMBAK : States With Bicameral System
J – Jammu & Kasmir
U – Uttar Pradesh
M – Maharastra
B – Bihar
A – Andhra Pradesh
K – Karnatak
SAAB : Indian states touch boundary of Bhutan
CCC FRENS : Mnemonics to remember core industries in india
C- Crude Oil
R- Refinery Products
N- Natural Gas
TARIK (Date): Countries around Caspian Sea :
DESSEY : Countries bordering Red Sea :
S- Saudi Arabi
S- Sudan (not somalia: pay attention and keep rem)
If you are new here, DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- PRELIMS 90 DAYS TEST SERIES is the most rated service from us which allows you to cover full UPSC prelims syllabus in just 90 days with proper revision. This include 29 Quality tests and revision series with performance analysis.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in