UPSC MAINS ANSWER REVIEW WITH DAILY WRITING-JUNE 23 2017 Questions
DAILY UPSC ANSWER WRITING SERIES WITH EXPERT REVIEW –MASTERing UPSC
JUNE 23 – Questions for Answer Writing
IAS TODAY MASTER 2017- THE FIRST & ONLY WEB PORTAL FOR UPSC IAS ANSWER WRITING WITH REVIEW & PERFORMANCE TRACKING.
Nb: For ANSWER REVIEW – upload answer in your user dashboard;If you hadn’t yet joined then enroll from below. (you can also submit answers through other recommended modes.)
General Studies -01
Syllabus area: Communalism, Regionalism, Secularism; Social Empowerment
Q1: What is the basis of regionalism? Is it that unequal distribution of benefits of development on regional basis eventually promotes regionalism? Substantiate your answer.(200 words)
Source: PYQ UPSC
Reference: Previous year Question 2016
General Studies -02
Syllabus area:India and its neighborhood relations
Q2: The half yearly pentagon report on status of afghanisthan has declared india ,the most reliable friend of kabul regime.Analyse. (200 words)
Source: Hindustan Times
Reference: EDITORIAL MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 8)
Syllabus area:Effect of policies and politics of developing and developed countries on indias interest. Indian Diaspora.
Q3: Saudi Arabia and Iran have a common interest in fighting IS.Discuss the reasons behind the Qatar blockade.Will it reflect the failure of bodies like the Gulf Cooperation Council?(200 words)
Source: Times of India
Reference: EDITORIAL MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 11)
General Studies -03
Syllabus area: Indian economy and issues related to planning,mobilization of resources,growth.Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
Q4 :According to urjit patel “The quiescent investment cycle remains a key macroeconomic concern. It is, therefore, imperative to ensure resolution of stressed assets of banks and timely recapitalisation [of public sector lenders].” Comment on the RBI’s move for insolvency proceedings against borrowers would succeed or not?(200 words)
Source: The Hindu & Economic times
Reference: EDITORIAL MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 7 and 15 )
Syllabus area: Role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges.
Q5: Internet is available everywhere for promoting digitalization. But Internet has become a recruitment ground for terror which demands global action.Critically comment (200 words)
Source: Indian express
Reference: EDITORIAL MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 13)
Syllabus area: Indian Economy, Resource mobilization.
Q6: It is said that consumers should welcome GST. Analyse benefits to consumers in GST (200 words)
Source: Business Line
Reference: EDITORIAL MODULE CLICK HERE (Page 1)
General Studies -04
Syllabus area: Essence,determinants and consequences of ethics in human actions,Dimensions of ethics.
Q7: Banning food and beverages is neither desirable nor feasible. It puts unnecessary fetters on freedoms.Critically comment (150 words)
So Don’t wast any more time;START DRAFTING ANSWERS IN RECOMMENDED WORDS LIMIT & UPLOAD IT IN YOUR DASHBOARD and wait for the Magic..
Happy Learning;Keep visiting MASTERS 2017 & Stay in Track for UPSC 2017.
QUESTION WILL BE UPDATED before 9:00 AM DAILY.
COMMENTS ARE CLOSED; UPLOAD YOUR ANSWERS SOON FOR REVIEW IN 60 MINUTES.
DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in