[PIB notes, Hindu notes]DAILY IASTODAY CAPSULE-JULY 5 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES and PIB daily notes on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JULY 5 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
- It is armed forces special power act 1958 that gives extra power to members of military forces in disturbed area
- This power includes firing after warming if person disturbing law and order, arrest without warrant, stop and search any vehicle.
- Apart from this armed force member have legal immunity for this action.
- Presently 6 state of north east and Jammu and Kashmir are under this law.
- Association of south east Asian nation [ASEAN] is regional economic body
- Aim of this body is to seek economic integration and cooperation among nation
- India is not member to this initiative
- Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY) is the financial turnaround andrevival package for electricity distribution companies of India (DISCOMs).
- State governments taking over up to 75% of their respective discoms’ debtand issuing sovereign bonds to pay back the lenders.
- Discoms are expected to issue bonds for the remaining 25 percent of their
- UDAY envisages a permanent resolution of past as well as potential futureissues of the sector.
- Reducing the interest burden on the discoms by allowing the statesto take over the bulk of their debt.
- Reducing the cost of power, and increasing the operationalefficiencies of the discoms by providing capital and infrastructure likecoal linkages.
Liquor ban on national highway
- Supreme court in recent decision banned liquor selling in national highway to decrease road accident due to liquor driver
- This ban also violate person right to do business and profession as fundamental right but this come under public good and health so reasonable restriction have been placed
- In recent hearing of this matter appeal supreme court give some relief and de notify ban on highway passing through city limit
Drug resistance TB
- Under this kind of TB person have no chance of recovery with the use of multiple drug
- India have highest cases of TB in the world so we have to take preventive step with research and development to develop new drug to solve MDR TB problem
- MDR means multi drug resistance TB problem
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- Prelims 2018 test series– Most rated series from us with full syllabus coverage & performance analysis.More over 138+ hits were from our series in 2017. Why delay? Join now.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in