[PIB notes, Hindu notes]DAILY IASTODAY CAPSULE-JULY 4 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES and PIB daily notes on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JULY 4 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
- It is one kind of animal taming sport in which buffalo race is being held.
- This festival is in line with jallikatu held in Karnataka every year.
- Now Karnataka people also try to lift ban on kambala for that state assembly also passed bill.
- But this will be against constitution because prevention of animal cruelty bill give this power only to central government
Sardar sarovar dam and issue of rehabilitation
- Since independence more than 50 million people uprooted from house for the cause of majority development.
- This kind of one issue related to sardar sarovar dam in which lots of tribal people evacuated from side.
- This dam also affect hundred of kilometer natural biodiversity region.
- Siltation become major issue for long term success of big dam.
- Siltation is major cause for every dam and rate of siltation is also lots of more than expected.
- This siltation lower down capacity of dam and block real potential to become reality.
- Narmada valley is among the most fertile area of bio diversity.
- There should transparent public hearing system to rehabilitate that evacuated community.
Women right to abortion
- In india women have legal right to abortion in case if child/foetus have serious physical and mental disorder
- Otherwise abortion is illegal in india and practice of abortion is currently punishable crime
Har hath ek kitaab [one book in every hand ]
- It is new innovative scheme of national book trust that is autonomous body under ministry of HRD
- Under this scheme if any person want to donate book to child they have to transfer money online via snapdeal
- National book trust will distribute their book with the help of local NGO to chose targeted beneficiary
Problem of sundarban delta
- Sundarban is third largest mangrove resources in the world
- For the cultivation colonial era government ordered to cut down mangrove forest and that lead to erosion of coastal area
- Decreasing siltation due to agriculture also allow marine water to ingress in more area of forest and affect quality of mangrove forest
- Though this mangrove forest is being protected as national park, sanctuary, and tiger reserve but real future will be depend on how mangrove will be conserved
New hydrocarbon policy
- This new policy named as open acreage policy with national data repository is indeed innovative and attractive step
- Earlier policy have government discretionary power to bid any area under policy but according to new policy explorer have greater discretionary power
- National data repository to be used for exploration in which information about hydrocarbon places to be available for all which will also bring out transparency in sector
- Currently there are two bid nationwide in year to distribute natural resources but now government will also increase frequency of auction
Tiger reserve to remain closed during monsoon
- Monsoon is breeding season for many animal like tiger and lion so tiger reserve and gir national park to remain closed during monsoon period
- National tiger conservation authority has been formed under project tiger as statutory body which manage matter of tiger reserve
- Reserve has three parts that is core, buffer and outer area. In which core area have highest prohibition in which entry of majority purpose prohibited
Registration of GST
- GST digital infrastructure has been created by goods and service tax network that is non government and not for profit organization mainly owned and organized by private and government financial institute
- Every firm registered under VAT will automatically registered as GST but many firm have not yet applied for registration
- This firm is now in government scan under money laundering act.
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- Prelims 2018 test series– Most rated series from us with full syllabus coverage & performance analysis.More over 138+ hits were from our series in 2017. Why delay? Join now.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in