[PIB notes, Hindu notes]DAILY IASTODAY CAPSULE-JULY 18 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES and PIB daily notes on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JULY 18 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption.
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
Neolithic age in human evolution
- After Mesolithic age ,Neolithic age came into existence with some new feature in human evolution
- In this age now stone used for daily work with more sharp and small in size
- Neo means new and lithic means stone
- In this age settlement was found in every part of india because of population increasing
- It is naval exercise of three country namely india, japan and S.
- Aim of this exercise was to uphold freedomof movement, enforce therule of law, and addresscommon maritime challenges in the region.
Problem of malaria in monsoon season
- A theory which states thatmoney has no real effecton how resources are allocated in an economy.
- So,for instance, a doubling ofthe stock of money supplycaused by central bankpolicy should have noother effect on the economy except the doublingof the nominal prices of all
- The concept ofmonetary neutrality hasbeen criticised for assuming that when the supplyof money is increased, thenew money percolatesinto the economy and affects prices evenly.
- Othershave argued that the newmoney enters the economy at different pointsand affects prices unevenly, thus distorting resource allocation.
GM mustard commercialization
- GM mustard being developed by delhi university research team named DMH means Dhara Mustard Hybrid
- Till now only cotton have GM commercialization permission and if any research work of GM need commercialization then they need nod from GEAC
- Genetically engineering appraisal committee is statutory body under ministry of environment
- After that ministry nod also needed
- GM crop is draught resistance, early ripening, pest resistance and higher production etc.