[PIB notes, Hindu notes]DAILY IASTODAY CAPSULE-JULY 14 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES and PIB daily notes on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JULY 14 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption.
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
India china relation and crisis
- After india china war, relation is now in crisis after Tibet.
- This new low level of relation is due to doklam crisis.
- Dokalam is the tri junction on india, Bhutan and china border.
- India and Bhutan have friendship treaty according to this india have military responsibility.
- Bhutan also work as buffer state between two country
- Recent committee on inflation control by urjit patel suggested about inflation targeting to be primary objective of RBI.
- This work to be done by monetary policy committee that consist of governor of RBI and finance ministry officer with 6 member.
- But the works to control inflation is one side job as deflationary trend force us to think about policy when there is deflation.
- Expanding monetary policy is needed In the time of demonetization and GST led economic scenario.
Most efficient solar power cell
- Scientist recently developed new solar power production cell that is efficient to produce 44 % more power generation
- New integrated cell capable of producing energy form every spectrum of solar radiation coming to earth
- It use concentrator photovoltaic cell that use micro spectrum
- Jhum cultivation is one kind of shifting cultivation practices
- This kind of cultivation famous in north east state of india
- This kind of cultivation led to clearing of more and more forest land
- Less forest means less carbon sink and less rain with more weathering and mass wasting of soil
- Sedimentation of river and again flood situation
- So one and another disaster following we should make understanding to the people to stop this practices
Death of democrate in china