[PIB notes, Hindu notes & Prelims quiz]IASTODAY DAILY CAPSULE @ 7PM-JUNE 19 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 19 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
Freedom of expression
- Freedom of expression and speech is core part of our fundamental right.
- But the question is; Are we in a situation to express ourselves freely without any hesitation??
- Article 19 proclaims this fundamental right to express.
- Every activities of mankind express something different that ranges from cultural creativity to violent opposition.
- What we think and apply is actually a process of expression but difference between thought and its application means lack of freedom or restraint.
- Government can make reasonable restriction but there should be clarity in the definition of reasonableness.
Demand of statehood
- Demand for statehood in indian federation is always a result of regional unbalanced growth or political advancement of people to get more representation
- Now gorkhaland people demands separate statehood for that fact file given below
Zero defect zero effect scheme
- This scheme is sub part of make in india, to make indian market more competitive.
- ZED will focus mainly on strategy of certification, productivity, technology, efficiency, intellectual property right etc.
- Quality council of india has given apex role to check organization efficiency in MSME.
Internet and non state terrorism
- When terrorism funded and supported by any political unit that is called state actor terrorism; while any voluntary group or person joins terrorism without state support is non state actor.
- Internet has opened new opportunity to develop terrorism as virtual form of organization.
- Its difficult to control as internet have no geographical or political border.
- In the incident of terrorist attack by remote control with help of internet then cyber planner have to take appropriate step.
- July 01 is the target date for government to implement this tax structure that is also called one nation one tax..
- This tax system will also create nationwide market where no tariff among state and city.
- Tax structure is easy to understand as it will eliminate complex multi tax system or cascading effect.
- GST council decide tax rate.
- The council comprise of central and state finance ministers.
- Central GST, state GST and integrated GST will be differentiated.
- But major problem for implementation is lack of awareness or misleading informations among people about technological skill and infrastructure, state cooperation, tax department staff training etc.
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in