[PIB notes, Hindu notes & Prelims quiz] IASTODAY DAILY CAPSULE-JUNE 28 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 28 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
Terrorism and international cooperation
- Terrorism is not limited to any country or continent and not based on one ideology as before.
- Now terrorists use modern up to date technology; so definition of terrorism is difficult to derive.
- International cooperation means every country have to work in every arena to end terror problem.
- International cooperation also help to fight against state led terrorist activities as trends of this kind of attack are increasing.
- BRICS and UN working toward more safe and peaceful world and this type of international institute should have to work as middleman for more integrated action.
China ban Kailash tourist
- Kailash mountain situated in Tibet region of Chinese undertaking is also pilgrim place for Hindu tradition.
- There are two route to this place from lipulekh in Utrakhand and nathu la pass in Sikkim.
- Recently china ban all tourist to this place and lodged complaint about indian incursion.
WHO develop device to test multi disease
- WHO released new device to test multiple disease in remote area
- This device capable to test tuberculosis, hepatitis and HIV
- This little device named as genXpert.
- This is sate of art portable microwave oven size machine
- The policy of encouraging domestic production by raising barriers against the import of goods from foreign economies.
- It is usually recommended by some economists as a way to encourage self-sufficiency, and also to aid the development of local industries.
- It was most popular in Latin America in the 20th century, and India too adopted it prior to the liberalization of its economy in 1991.
- Critics have argued that protectionist measures like import substitution make consumers poorer in the long run, by preventing them from enjoying the benefits of free trade.
- Also, given the restrictions imposed on foreign trade, it can lead to bureaucratic corruption.
New law on bankruptcy
- New hike in problem of NPA, government have formed new law on matter of bankruptcy.
- Under new insolvency and bankruptcy code, if company goes under acquisition in this rule then that unit will be exempted from takeover rule
- But real solution of NPA problem lies in the political will
- National company law tribunal under new company law established to hea cases of company wind up
Olive ridley turtle
- It is under “endangered” category of IUCN
- Olive Ridleys are found mostly in warm waters of Indian, Pacific and Atlantic ocean.
- Odisha coast is their largest mass hatching site, particularly the Gahirmatha Marine Sanctuary alongthe coastline of Kendrapara district of Orissa.
- Arribada means mass nesting of female olive ridley turtles
- Mass hatching season vary from November to may and female turtle lay down thousand of egg but survival rate is very low.
- Once Baby turtles come out of the sand nest, they move towards sea.But if they see bright light they move back instead of diving into the sea.
- They lay down egg in sand dune of river because of the greater concentration of salt in beach .
Current affairs Quiz
Q.1 which of the following pass correctly matched with its location
- lipulekh Utrakhand
- Zaskar pass Jammu and Kashmir
- nathu la pass Sikkim
A. 1 2 only
B. 2 3 only
C. 1 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.2 what is geneXpert
A. it is multi disease testing device
B. it is DNA testing technique
C. it is Gene therapy technique
D. none of the above
Q.3 consider the following statement about olive ridley turtle is/are correct
- It is critically endangered species under IUCN
- It is found in Gahirmatha sanctuary
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.4 consider the following statement about cyclone in Indian Ocean
- Bay of Bengal has more cyclone incident than Arabian Sea
- Create only in retreating of monsoon
- They move east to west
A. 1 only
B. 1 3 only
C. 2 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.5 consider the following statement about non performing asset [NPA]
- Stressed and NPA both are same
- RBI has apex power to manage NPA
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
REFER CAPSULE ABOVE FOR EXPLANATIONS
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in