DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 26 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
Increasing trend of child marriage
- Child marriage means marriage of children before age defined in india; this trend again taking momentum.
- There are so many reasons, But most important reason is lack of education and awareness.
- Other reason includes like with changing time parents considers daughter as burden and want to marry her as soon as possible.
- This trend not only limited to poor population but also well being of family .
- Another reason may be worsening gender ratio.
- This early marriage will have social, physical and psychological effect on both partners and without proper understanding of marriage. This marriage may not sustain happily.
- How smart city can be created and managed is depend on compilation and management of information and data
- Data management and informations provide much raw material for smart city formulation
- Smart city is mission mode project of central government to solve problem of city that occurred due to lack of planning
- Smart city development is on the basis of proposal given by city ;which means city have to show interest to develop that particular city.
- In this mission city to be developed on the basis of cluster that means area wise development.
- Special purpose vehicle means a special designated agency to be developed to make this work efficient and in time bound manner.
- Only materialistic show off doesn’t matter for the happiness of people so this is attempt to make city livable, happy and creative.
- So everything from beginning to manage smart city, data processing will play vital role.
Privilege to legislative assembly
- Recently Karnataka assembly imposed fine on editor of a newspaper
- Speaker of assembly can decide on the matter of privilege.
- Member of legislative assembly have also its independent privilege like no civil or criminal procedure before and after 40 day of session.
- But constitution have no special mention about privilege but it is matter of house identity.
- The legislature must use the power to punish for contempt or breach of privilege sparingly, invoking it mainly to protect the independence of the House and not to take away the liberty of critics.
Current affairs MCQ
Q.1 consider the following statement about western Ghats is/are correct
- it is situated in Gujarat state also
- it is home of some endangered species like gaur
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.2 consider the following statement about indian monsoon
- indian monsoon show sudden burst and break
- Tibetan plateau have vital role on indian monsoon
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.3 who among the following define office of profit
C. prime minister
D. speaker of lok sabha
Q.4 consider the following statement about fly ash
- it can be used in construction activity
- it have Nox and Sox content
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.5 consider the following statement about election for the post of president
- person born in indian only can file nominee
- election managed by ECI
- Be qualified for elections as a member of the Lok Sabha.
A. 1 2 only
B. 2 3 only
C. 1 3 only
D. all of the above
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in