[PIB notes, Hindu notes & Prelims quiz] IASTODAY DAILY CAPSULE-JUNE 23 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 23 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
- Government published rule for the better management and welfare of cattle to prevent cruelty towards it.
- But majority of the political parties approach as political issue and want to take benefit from it.
- This rule comes under prevention of animal cruelty act.
- Animal welfare board is also created under the chairmanship of prime minister.
- A curve used to demonstrate the hypothesis that economic growth initially leads to greater inequality,followed by the reduction of inequality.
- The idea was first proposed by American economist Simon Kuznets.
- As economic growth comes from the creation of better products, it usually boosts the income of workers and investors who participate in the first wave of innovation.
- The industrialization of anagrarian economy is a common example.
- This inequality, however tends to be temporary as workers and investors who were initially left behind ,soon catch up by helping offer either the same or better.
- This improves their incomes.
Unique formula for poverty elimination
- Rajasthan government adopted new formula for poverty identification and elimination.
- This technique calls social profiling of poor person ie, every person with poverty have to tag his/her house.
- This tag include detail that, particular person getting benefit of government scheme would come under poverty index.
- By that every person form society can know who is real poor.
- If dummy person get benefit of any scheme ; society can complaint about it.
- So it is a kind of social awareness initiative in which every person become agent or ombudsmen.
- Will be launched by ISRO with the help of PSLV C38
- It is heavy weight launching operation include three step operation in solid propellant.
- The imagery provided by the satellite will be used for cartographic applications, coastal land use and regulation, road network monitoring,water distribution, land use mapping and geographical information system applications.
- Commercialization of agriculture is a process in which, economic value matters not person.
- Farmer crisis of this time is himalayan task in making; because of government plan and schemes are unable to define real situation of farmer.
- Government and farmer should talk and take sustainable step to solve this problem permanently.
PRELIMS Multiple Choice Quiz
Q.1 consider the following statements about animal welfare board of india:
- it is chaired by prime minister
- it is established under prevention of animal cruelty act
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.2 consider the following statements about Kuznets curve is/are correct
- it show that, in the phases of development inequality first increase and then decreases
- this theory based on hypothesis of state work as redistributors of income
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.3 which of the following committee have been established with regard to calculating poverty line
- lakdawalla committee
- suresh tendulkar committee
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.4 cartosat will be useful in ___
- coastal land use and regulation, road network monitoring,water distribution
- land use mapping
- geographical information system
A. 1 2 only
B. 2 3 only
C. 1 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.5 permanent settlement has been implemented by __
A. lord Cornwallis
B. Thomas munro
C. john shore
D. warren hasting
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in