IASTODAY DAILY CAPSULE @ 7PM-JUNE 6 2017[PIB notes, Hindu notes & Prelims quiz]
DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 6 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
Maha farm crisis
- Problem of agriculture have roots in colonial system .
- To solve this agrarian crisis we have to understand some basics or fundamental idea.
- Here what needed is sympathy, ethical public administration, impartiality, transparency, openness in administration, etc.
- Cultivation with commercial purpose is dangerous thing because in india agriculture means livelihood plus culture of people.
The case aftershock of demonetization
- The economic trend of the development show abnormal dipping after demonetization beyond the limit of expectation.
- This have multiplier impact on real estate, agriculture etc.
- Now india is not fastest growing economy.
- RBI is focusing on actions to control inflation.
- So RBI should focus on the work of creative inflation management and give some flexibility to inflation is needed
Fat boy in space
- Indian space research organization have launched GSLV Mk-||| with highest satellite.
- GSAT-19 has been launched as one of the communication satellite.
- This satellite use cryogenic technology that is oxygen and hydrogen used in liquid form with ultra low temperature known as cryogenic stage.
- This satellite placed into geosynchronous transfer orbit [GTO].
- Perigee is closest point to earth and apogee is farthest.
- It is a kind of deer species found in western Ghats area and brother species of Himalayan tahr; also found in Himalayan area.
- Nilgiri tahr need special topography of steep slope in higher elevation of western Ghats.
- Nilgiri tahr registered under wildlife protection and red data book as endangered animal.
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- PRELIMS 90 DAYS TEST SERIES is the most rated service from us which allows you to cover full UPSC prelims syllabus in just 90 days with proper revision. This include 29 Quality tests and revision series with performance analysis.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in