[PIB, Hindu notes & Prelims quiz] IASTODAY DAILY CAPSULE @ 7PM-JUNE 2 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JUNE 1 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption..
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
This scheme started by the government to reform in sex ratio as population data showing major negative pace.
This scheme come under ministry of women and child welfare.
Major objective of this scheme is to prevent infanticide, protect and educate girl child.
This scheme to be implemented through task force of the district level.
District to be selected as per the population data that districts have lower ratio of the female.
Atal pension yojna
It is one of the social security scheme in which every person between 18 to 40 can subscribe.
After age of 60, person will get pension as per the fund has been invested by him/her.
It is special scheme for the person working in informal sector.
It is new version of the swabhiman scheme.
Under this scheme central government will also provide 50 % of the fund.
This scheme is managed by the provident fund regulatory authority of india.
International court of justice
It is one of the global court to solve the issue of conflict between countries.
Headquarter is in Hague.
This institute comes in the group of United Nation.
Russia recently quit this platform.
All the UN member is automatically parties to this platform and this court have only advisory role.
National human right commission
It is statutory body that consist of chairman and four other members.
Chairman should be retired chief judge of supreme court.
This commission can take suo motto action in breach of human right.
This commission also work as civil court and fine on guilty person.
Project LIGO has been started to study the nature of gravitational wave that passes through space.
This wave has special pattern and nature that was first proved by Einstein.
According to Einstein gravitational wave have special pattern or way that can not be dispersed as light wave.
It is a viral infection transmitted by the bite of an infected Aedes mosquito, which is also the carrier of dengue and chikungunya viruses.
Zika has mild effects for most people but doctors believe infection during pregnancy can result in babies with small heads, which is known as microcephaly, and other serious developmental disorders.
Roughly 2.6 billion people could be at risk of zika and india first cases come into light form Gujarat recently.
Economic slow down
Recent report on indian economic performance show us that india is no more fastest developing country.
Because of demonetization, every sector of the economy have negative pace of development.
Major set back or reform will depend on indian monsoon that is expected to be normal.
If you are new here; DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- PRELIMS 90 DAYS TEST SERIES is the most rated service from us which allows you to cover full UPSC prelims syllabus in just 90 days with proper revision. This include 29 Quality tests and revision series with performance analysis.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
Our 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in