IASTODAY DAILY CAPSULE @ 7PM- MAY 8 [PIB, Hindu notes & MCQ]
DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for MAY 8 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a new initiative and your feedbacks will be appreciated. Shoot your feedbacks at Care@iastoday.in
South Asia satellite
- ISRO prove the diplomatic power of the india again by launching of south asia satellite with GSAT.
- SARRC nation will get free services for communication, disaster management, DTH etc.
- But Pakistan is not member of this initiative.
- OBOR initiative started by china as regional connectivity scheme all the SAARC member joined this except india.
- It is situated in makaran region of the Iran in gulf of Oman.
- It is only iran port which have direct sea reach.
- Zaranj – delaram highway which constructed by india will give connectivity with Afghanistan.
- This will work as competitor of gwader in Pakistan that is part of china Pakistan economic corridor.
- Recently japan want to join this initiative while china propose india to join CPEC and this two port will work as sister port.
Asian development bank
- It is regional development bank head quarter in Philippines.
- This institute working for asia pacific development and poverty eradication.
- Membership not limited to Asia only.
- ADB works similarly on the model of the world bank and board of director also elected on the basis of voting power of the member.
- This institute provide both soft and hard loan,that depends on loan seeker.
- Bridge on Ganga river in Bihar also constructed with help of ADB and now ADB want to open its regional hub in Delhi.
Socio economic caste census
- Now central government wants to make SECC data as legal proof for the poverty line and benefit of welfare scheme.
- Tendulkar and lakdavala both parameter of poverty have its own problem so for reducing inclusion and exclusion error, this idea will be helpful now every state government also taking interest to conducting SECC.
- SECC conducted last in 2011 in both rural and urban area by ministry of rural and urban development respectively.
- There are different criteria of poor in rural and urban area.
‘Swachh Bharat Mission’.
- Started as pet scheme of this government has two separate part for rural and urban component.
- Prime goal is to bring cleanliness by awareness drive and open defection free society.
- World bank also provided support to this scheme.
Renewable energy sources
- India promised maximum energy generation form this sources under INDC.
- In which solar power will have highest proportion. Now solar panel or photovoltaic cell being made from silicon but recently scientist researched new component called perovskites that has many benefit over silicon material.
- This is the beginning the era of hydrogen as safe and stable energy option because solar and wind power can be used to produce hydrogen and store them which can be use in future as grid filler in solar of wind power.
- Cold fusion technology also taking momentum with the help lithium, nickel and hydrogen.
Market failure for agriculture produce
- If it is tomato, chili, onion, cotton or grapes; when there is harvest time price always tend to drop at minimal level so farmer even can no get price of break even point, that is cost of production.
- Commercial crop have no minimum support price like chili.
- Government have initiated agriculture produce market committee under which mandi has been set up in whole country and farmer only can sell their product.
- But association and cartel of commission agent and country demand supply cycle fault led to poor condition of farmer.
- E- NAM is new initiative under which online farm produce marketing can be done on pan india basis but this plan is under implementation stage.
New guidelines for NPA
- Recently government passed resolution under RBI act 1949 to give power of the NPA problem solution.
- Now RBI and bank can take tougher step on NPA even insolvency procedure can be start.
- Due to NPA problem credit growth of the bank record low of the decade and this must be revive to get economic pace of development.
- Government launched S4A, strategic debt reconstruction, joint lender forum, mission indradhanush, gyan sangam, bank board bureau.
CURRENT AFFAIRS PRELIMS QUIZ
Q.1 consider the following statement about chabahar port.Which of these is/are correct
- It is situated in makaran coast of red sea
- zaranj – delaram highway connect this with Afghanistan
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.2 consider the following statement about asian development bank is/are correct
- it is headquarter in Beijing
- this bank have member from outside of asia
- this bank will have regional hub in india
A. 1 2 only
B. 2 3 only
C. 1 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.3 consider the following statement about socio economic caste census is/are correct
- it has different criteria for rural and urban component
- government use this as index to provide welfare scheme benefit
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.4 consider the following statement about swachh bharat mission is/are correct
- it has both rural and urban component
- world bank has provided financial aid
- quality control council conduct swachtta sarvekshan
A. 1 2 only
B. 1 3 only
C. 2 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.5 solar energy photovoltaic panel made from which of the element
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- PRELIMS 90 DAYS TEST SERIES is the most rated service from us which allows you to cover full UPSC prelims syllabus in just 90 days with proper revision. This include 29 Quality tests and revision series with performance analysis.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in