IASTODAY DAILY CAPSULE @ 7PM- MAY 6 [PIB, Hindu notes & MCQ]
DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for MAY 6 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a new initiative and your feedbacks will be appreciated. Shoot your feedbacks at Care@iastoday.in
- Mainly found in nallamala hill of Andhra Pradesh in eastern ghat.
- This tribal people always become victim of crossfire between army and Maoist personal
- Recently national tiger conservation authority given order not to given forest right in tiger reserve that given to tribal people by forest right act 2006
- National tiger conservation authority is statutory body under project tiger that implement this project and preserve tiger reserve
The South Asian Satellite – Some highlights
- This is the space diplomacy with soft idea to make india pivot to asia that is emerging concept
- The gift of a communications satellite for use by neighbours at no cost has perhaps no precedent worldwide.
- The satellite, which weighs over 2200 KG has been fabricated in three years at a cost of over Rs. 230 crore.
- Its footprint that extends all over South Asia.
- The South Asia Satellite has 12 Ku band transponders which India’s neighbours can utilize to increase communications.
- Each country will get access to at least one transponder through which they could beam their own programming.
- The satellite will facilitate DTH television, VSAT links, tele-education, telemedicine and disaster management support. It will provide critical communication links in times of disasters such as earthquakes, cyclones, floods, and tsunamis.
- Heads of Government from all the seven South Asian nations who are benefiting from the satellite, connected via video conference, in a unique celebration of the successful launch.
- This satellite provide information about telemedicine, communication , television and disaster management
- It is settled in oval orbit which is lowest or nearest orbit about 169 KM while farthest is 36000 KM
- achieve effective communication; better governance, better banking and better education in remote areas- ;more predictable weather forecasting, land monitoring and efficient resource mapping; linking people with top end medical services through tele-medicine; and a quick response to natural disasters.
- Aim to Providing free LPG connections to women from BPL households
- Any Below Poverty Line (BPL) family, whose information is included in the district BPL list prepared by the State government. Can get connection under this scheme.
novel molecule to treat cancer
- cancer is abnormal growth of cell with extreme speed so scientist developed new molecule which bind protein level in cell that stop cell development
NPA and bank recapitalization
- Stressed or non performing asset greatly affect the liquidity of the bank specially public bank due to crony capitalism with mal functioning due to political interference
- Under RBI act 1949 central government have power to manage banking crisis but now central government have given some freedom to public bank to manage problem
- Government also make new rule on recapitalization under performance based system
- Under new act bank can initiate insolvency process
No fly policy
- After rude behavior event coming central government prepared draft policy
- Guideline state for three type of ban from three month to life time period
- India will become first country to have no fly list for aviation security rather than national security
- Ban will be imposed after 10 days of receiving of complaints
- Geographical Indication tag.
- GI tag show the particular geographical origin of the item and that only can be grown in that particular area For example: Kanchipuram Silk Saree, Alphanso Mango, Nagpur Orange, Kolhapuri Chappal, Bikaneri Bhujia, Agra Petha
- Outside of that particular geographical area that product can no be produced otherwise producer will be punished
- Government of India enacted Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act in 1999. (Came into force in 2003).
- To get GI tag one have to apply with register of GI tag
- GI can be given to agricultural, natural or manufactured goods originating in the particular area.
- GI rights are given to an association of persons, producers, organization. But it is also community right because on particular geographical area group have ownership
- Punishments for violating GI.
- Registration of a geographical indication is valid for a period of 10 years and can also be renewed
CURRENT AFFAIRS PRELIMS QUIZ
Q.1 consider the following statement about chenchu tribe is/are correct
- they found in niyamgiri hill area
- they are particularly vulnerable tribal group
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.2 consider the following statement about national tiger conservation authority is/are incorrect
- it is constitutional body
- this is established under project tiger
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.3 consider the following statement about SAARC satellite is/are correct
- Pakistan is not part of this initiative
- all cost bear by india and SAARC country will got free of cost service
- this satellite majorly work for disaster management and communication
A. 1 2 only
B. 2 3 only
C. 1 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.4 consider the following statement about oval orbit is/are correct
- it is nearest orbit of the earth
- satellite in this orbit helpful for the communication purposes
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- PRELIMS 90 DAYS TEST SERIES is the most rated service from us which allows you to cover full UPSC prelims syllabus in just 90 days with proper revision. This include 29 Quality tests and revision series with performance analysis.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in