DAILY HINDU NOTES,PIB daily notes and prelims Multiple choice quiz on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for MAY 3 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a new initiative and your feedbacks will be appreciated. Shoot your feedbacks at Care@iastoday.in
It is a small island nation in south pacific
This island will loss its whole territory by 2070, due to sea level rising as a result of global warming.
Kiribati, Fiji, marshal island, vanutu, microasia, nuara also will experience similar event.
This island contribute less than 1 % in global warming but become major victim of the effect global warming
This leads to migration and refugee status which inturn cause unrest in world.
Massive open online courses – swayam
This is an initiative launched by the HRD ministry to make use of digital technology in the field of the education.
Under this scheme student can access online learning resources freely at any time.
It is a MHRD initiative and offers courses for UG, PG and Diploma levels.
Under SWAYAM, professors of centrally-funded institutions in
India — such as IITs,IIMs, and central universities — will offer online courses to citizens of India.
VIDYA VEERTA ABHIYAN
Union Ministry of Human Resource Development launched the VIDYA VEERTA ABHIYAN.
Wall of heroes to be created in college in which portrait of the param veer chakra to be painted.
In college portrait of national heroes of protection and freedom to be created to expand knowledge and inculcate creative idea among youth.
Peace in heaven – jammu and Kashmir
Recent situation in Kashmir draw attention toward continuous down grading of the law and order with national integration.
What factor invite people to throw stone on guard of people(police) is the biggest problem.
Solution needs complete understanding of problem.
Addition of nutrition in food by genetic engineering in grains, oil and salt etc.
This can fight against malnutrition according to WHO vitamin A, iron are the major cause of malnutrition this can be add by this process.
Iron scarcity in body led to anemia and this have role in low weight and maternal mortality
Food fortification standard in india is declared by the FSSAI
a web Portal for Information sharing on Mobile Towers and EMF Emission Compliance.
The Ministry of Communications launched here Tarang Sanchar, a web portal for Information sharing on Mobile Towers and EMF Emission Compliances.
It will go a long way in clearing the myths and misconceptions of public on mobile towers and emissions from them.
The portal will empower common man to know at the convenience of a mouse click, about towers working in a particular locality and whether they are compliant to the EMF emission norms defined by the Government.
CURRENT AFFAIRS PRELIMS QUIZ
Q.1 consider the following statement about thakurani jatra .Which of these is/are correct
1. it is dance form from west Bengal
2. it is one of the harvesting dance form
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.2 Tuvalu island situated in_____
A. north Atlantic
B. south pacific
C. Indian Ocean
D. none of the above
Q.3 consider the following statement about MOOC [ massive open online courses]. Which of these is/are correct
1. It is open education platform started by ministry of HRD
2. it will provide for higher education including degree courses
3. swayam scheme named regarding it
A. 1 2 only
B. 2 3 only
C. 1 3 only
D. all of the above
Q.4 Which the following statement about vidya veerta abhiyan is/are correct
1. Campaign launched by ministry of HRD
2. Under this scheme portrait of param veer chakra painted in college wall
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Q.5 consider the following about tarang sanchar is/are correct
1. it is portal launched by ministry of communication
2. this will provide information about tower emission and radiation
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
DISCOVER MORE DEDICATED SERVICES FROM US
- DAILY MAINS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWER REVIEW: First and only series with daily UPSC GS syllabus wise questions answer writing module and answer review by experts (master pro).
- DAILY CAPSULE @7PM– Most popular series from us with daily HINDU NOTES + PIB NOTES + PRELIMS QUIZ together in a capsule free.
- PRELIMS 90 DAYS TEST SERIES is the most rated service from us which allows you to cover full UPSC prelims syllabus in just 90 days with proper revision. This include 29 Quality tests and revision series with performance analysis.
- MASTER PRO SERIES – is a dedicated Mains series with daily ANSWER REVIEW BY EXPERTS and performance analysis including MASTER MODULE. This is the only online series in india with full fledged live support.
- MONTHLY HINDU NOTES– Hindu is the bible for upsc aspirants & Hindu notes are precious. We provides monthly magazine which is unique with date wise & upsc syllabus wise arranged monthly compilation.
- MONTHLY PIB MAGAZINE – If you went to delhi,you can see our magazine being sold in every shops you visits. This is the best compilation & first ever initiative which covers full month wise PIB releases.
- FREE DOWNLOADS – Everything needed for upsc preparation available in our Download zone absolutely free. NCERTs, Standard texts, Reference materials, Books for almost all optionals free download provided.
- Toppers recommended books– For those who prefers hard copy to study,we compiled Top 10 MUST BUY books for upsc aspirants to make your journey easier.You can buy online & pay cash on delivery from leading portals like amazon.
- DAILY MASTER MODULE- This is a precious pdf material from us coming daily basis. This includes HINDU notes GS syllabus topic wise sorted + PIB daily notes + Prelims Quiz + 8 editorials soft copy of all leading newspapers. Per day cost less than 50 paise where single newspaper costs over Rs. 6/-
- DAILY 8 EDITORIAL ANALYSIS – No others provides you 8 editorial analysis and soft copies on daily basis. Never miss any important editorials. We compile all important ones in single pdf daily.
- JOIN WITH US– If you feels that you are an expert & you can do more or any of these in better way!!! Then join with us and contribute your knowledge to help LAKHS of IASTODAY readers.You can write articles or contribute new initiatives.
OUR 24X7 Customer care: Care@iastoday.in