[Hindu notes,PIB notes]DAILY IASTODAY CAPSULE-JULY 22 2017
DAILY HINDU NOTES and PIB daily notes on current affairs together called DAILY CAPSULE for JULY 22 2017.We also offers PDF version of daily capsule..This is a replacement guaranteed product for your daily hindu & PIB reading time consumption.
You may like our : PRELIMS 2018 dedicated series
Return of H1N1
- The highest number of cases and deaths caused by the H1N1 virus demands better awareness and a relatively more robust surveillance system.
- There is every possibility of a hike in the number of cases in the coming months with cooler temperatures setting in and winter still months.
Digital trade games in time of globalization
- Digital or e –commerce game has spread throughout the world but india have to think about before taking step without considering local traders safety.
- Its is said that Lack of experts is major reasons for poor cyber security.
- The concept of digital intelligence is considered as an economic resources for any country.
CAG on food quality in railway
- Comptroller and auditor general of india slams railways on food quality.
- Railway department is not interested for a reform to change its image in public and continues serving unhygienic food to its passenger.